Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Big 4-0!


Yes it is true, today I turn 40! I can't quite believe I am at this milestone birthday already but also have felt ready for it for a while.  In all honesty I am really excited to be entering a new decade. After a lot of soul searching and decision making during my thirties I now feel comfortable in my own skin and ready to be grown up, well a little bit more.  With my children getting older, everything gets a bit easier. Most of them are teenagers and yes that has it's own new set of problems, but touch wood, so far, we are doing ok. 

So my hair is a little greyer, (nothing a little dye can't hide), there are few more lines on my face, ( to show that I have enjoyed life)but I am happy, really happy. I have a wonderful husband and five amazing children who make me laugh everyday. In the next few weeks I will qualify as a therapeutic radiographer and embark on a new career, which is exciting and yes a little scary too.  I am truly blessed and am going to embrace this new decade, as maybe life does begin at 40, or just keeps getting better.

Have a lovely day and until next time take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment