Wednesday 17 June 2015

Stuck in a Hair Rut


Not quite brave enough for this, but love it!

Tomorrow I am heading to the hairdressers for a long over due cut and blow dry.  Even more excitingly is my hairdresser is back from maternity leave.  She knows my hair and knows how I like it cut.  But I am feeling a bit stuck in a hair rut.  I seem to have had the same style for several years, infact I don't want to think exactly how long.  When I was younger I was braver, changing style and colour quite reguarly.  Then I got stuck, opting for an easy style, long enough to tie up if I wanted to or more usually because I was rushing to get the children to nursery or school.  But as I prepare to start a new chapter in my life and also recently turning forty, I feel I need a change.  I am very tempted to try a long bob, still just about long enough to tie back if I am having a bad hair day.  So what's stopping me?  It's festival and camping season, which means no readily available electric supply to plug my straightners into.  My hair has a tendency to frizz  and can be quite pouffy if left to its own devices.  

So do I risk it and go a bit shorter or should I wait until autumn for a new style?

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment